Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Biggest Loser's BEST Tip! Subway Veggie Delight Sub!


You are looking at half a Veggie Sub on a Honey Oat roll... from Subway! Doesn't it look good? This is what I ate for lunch!

Now here is the second half of the sub which I ate for dinner, with my own pieces of fresh-baked chicken tenders inserted! These chicken pieces are not "Mystery Meat"... they came from my own freezer!

So one sub, all my vegetables for the day, my protein for the night, very little fat, and almost no effort on my part!

Is that a plan, or what, folks?

Where did I get such a brilliant idea? ... From "The Biggest Loser" television show! One of the contestants, when she had to go home for a week, yet stay on a good eating plan... went to "Subway" with her friends and ordered a veggie sub.

I thought ... cool! When I buy lettuce, tomatoes... etc., it usually wilts in my refrigerator after one use. Also, it's hard to use a whole bag of rolls up, without overeating!

So, this is my adaptation of this week's tip from "The Biggest Loser" show, and I gladly pass it on to you!

Now I say... "enjoy"! And have a nice night from that Wild Old Lady who is painting up a storm tonight with a full tummy!

No comments: