Friday, August 21, 2009

PROJECT RUNWAY is back! Horay

Last night I was in "Reality TV Heaven"...! Project Runway has returned after one whole year in exile!


There was "my mentor", Tim Gunn ... walking the designers through their fears and tears... Oh, how I had missed his "fatherly" influence in my life! (You heard right, I am older, fatter and "straighter", but I feel like he is a father figure for me... yes! - Love him!)

Beautiful Heidi was still disarmingly intelligent, and tough ... "You're Out!".... it actually doesn't sound so bad coming from her...

The competition between the "star" designers from previous seasons was amazing to watch. It was satisfying to know that they have all been successful since their premier appearances....

I was cheering for "Sweet Pea", a favorite of mine... Besides talent, she seems to be the epitomy of sweetness... so refreshing! Gosh I wish she was designing her feminine clothes for larger women like me! Come on, "Sweet Pea".... take another yard off that bolt of cloth!

So today I am basking in joy, replaying parts of the program in my mind.... Yes, a little crazy... but that's me!

So bye for now and love from that wild old lady in Florida, who's extra happy today! :)

No comments: