Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2, 2009 "Forwarded" E-Mail

Every time I sign in to my e-mail, the first thing I have to do is delete those darned "Forwarded" e-mails that clog my box up! I have told people I don't have time to read those things, and some of them are plain offensive, but they keep a'comin'... I don't mind some people sending me a cute thing once or twice a month, but some people .... honestly I can picture them sitting there, hunched over their computers like a crazed Wizard of Oz... Sending, sending, sending!

I figured out why they don't sort their address books into "groups" to send this stuff to. They Don't Know How To Do That!!! People who send political e-mails should definitely have a Republican group separate from their Democratic group. Come on!

One exception is our local art group who's publicist forwards news of art receptions, contests, opportunities, and interesting art demos.

Well, I don't care if anyone reads this blog or not. I put my thoughts on "forwarded" e-mails out there, and feel a little better for it.... !

No comments: