Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Making the Water Safe for Dumb-Bells

Three years ago I bought Aquatic-Foam Dumb-Bells to enhance my water "Aerobics".

Added to my routine of Water Pilates/Yoga and Moves I can't execute on dry land, they really worked my arms out, as I "pressed" them in and out of the water.

Then, one day my husband grabbed them and put one under each arm... and began to .... float... hah ... That was the end of my bicep press exercize! (And who wants to use them once they are encrusted with Ban Deodorant!... Oooosch, Yuk!)

Corky loves to find the easiest way to accomplish any given task. While I am frantically dog-paddling in circles, he prefers to "float".... , smiling vacantly at the yard in particular and nothing in general.

His thoughts are probably of a genius nature that I can't fathom. The effort spared by using my Dumb-Bells to keep him afloat must just be forcing his mind to calculate solutions for the world's problems at Quantum speed!

So, if Corky arrives at a solution for the ecomony, a cure for cancer, and can tell us if Mars is really habitable.... I can take my share of the credit!

I am so confident of this that tonight I bought another set of "floaties".... oops! I mean - Dumb-Bells!

So have a good night my dears, and love to all from that wild old lady in Florida! :)

No comments: